Daniel Builders seeks to hire a skilled Lead Carpenter with extensive knowledge of residential construction. The Lead Carpenter will interact with clients, Project Managers, Carpenters, Trades, and Helpers to deliver amazing customer service and well-crafted custom renovations.
A successful applicant should be hardworking, reliable, and have good communication and organizational skills. 6+ years of experience is required.
A Lead Carpenter is responsible to manage their worksite under the supervision of a Project Manager. Under that supervision, perform residential remodeling (occasionally light commercial) tasks and repair, while maintaining a safe and efficient work environment. The Lead Carpenter is also responsible for organizing material orders, managing and overseeing trades and employees, and keeping project timelines.
Must possess the following:
· Examples of your work.
· Power tools and equipment that make the applicant autonomous on a job site.
· Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation to get to job sites in Greenville, Anderson, Keowee, etc.
· Follow both verbal and written directions in English; professional and productive interaction with customers and co-workers
· The ability to understand and perform in multiple areas of residential construction. Framing, trim, flooring, windows and doors, drywall, light plumbing, light electrical, roofing as required.
· The ability to operate hand tools, power tools, and other equipment.
· Knowledge of local building codes, and health/safety regulations.
· Highly motivated toward excellent customer service.
· The ability to stand for prolonged periods, climb, pull, and lift heavy objects. Physically fit with good hand-eye coordination.
· Minimum of six years of carpentry experience.
· Good communication skills.
· Team player who can direct trades, carpenters, and helpers.
· Knowledge of basic mathematics.
Daniel Builder Culture:
· Business guided by 3 core values (Jesus Christ, Trust, and Generous Giving)
· Consistent work schedule; regular 40-hour work week
· Competitive pay
· High employee retention
· Paid Vacation
· Verizon Phone Plan
· Team Building Events
· Company Provided Gear & Apparel
· Tool Reimbursement
· Commitment to professional development of all employees