We recently opened a Greenville, SC office.
Why Greenville? Here are 5 reasons we sought a physical presence in Greenville.
- Proximity to customers. Many of our clients live here. Naturally, being closer makes these relationships stronger. Long distance customer relationships can work, but they’re not optimal in our profession.
- More “Face-to-Face” meetings. We love communicating in person. And it doesn’t matter who. We’re building trust with customers, stakeholders, even other builders. (*Note: Yes we're finding ways to build trust even with our competition. CRAZY, huh?) Now more “face-to-face” conversations can happen. No long trips required.
- Commitment to Customers. Building Trust is a long-term commitment. Establishing deep roots in Greenville positions us as the contractor you choose for life. “Fly by night” contractors don’t do this.
- Industry Collaboration. Greenville is not just where clients reside. Many skilled trades and other industry related businesses reside here. In fact, next door to our office is a landscape architect. A Greenville location increases collaboration.
- Making Introductions. Our sign and building warmly greet those traveling along Washington St. Like an audible voice saying “Hello. We're Daniel Builders. Ready, willing and able to guide you through a major home renovation.” And yes, meeting new clients is important to us. After all, why stop Building Trust now?
Greenville residents, we are grateful to be neighbors.